Have you heard about Binance? And how about the Binance widget?
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption with 25+ products, projects, and initiatives.
While Binance widget is a new product released by the famous exchange to make your trading experience easy and smooth and not only.
What is Binance widget?
What is a widget? It is a relatively simple and easy-to-use software application or component made for one or more different software platforms.
What is a Binance widget? Cryptocurrency widget is a software component that any website, platform, or browser can integrate and offer to its users. Once integrated, the widget allows users to buy, sell, deposit, and trade crypto assets seamlessly through Binance – without ever leaving the site. Doesn’t it sound fantastic?
If you have a crypto-related website and want to monetize it, you can join the Binance Widget Program in order to earn money from each transaction made on your site via the Binance Widget!
Are you already getting into it? If yes, that’s what you need to join the club:
- Read the Binance Widget Program deck, including the rebate rules and FAQ.
- Register your Binance account if you don’t have one yet and complete the verification. And if you register your account using our referral link, you will get an extra 45% saving for your trading fees!
- Complete your application by filling up the signup form and truthfully answer the required questions.
As soon as your application is approved, you will get the Binance Widget SDK to place on your website and start earning money. Easy, isn’t it?
What will be my profit?
There are two types of rebates that you can use to generate profit:
- Buy Crypto Rebate: Earn a 40% share of the transaction fee from each fiat-to-crypto or crypto-to-crypto transaction made via the Binance Widget no matter of the inviter-invitee relationship.
- Crypto-to-Crypto Trading Rebate: Earn 20% to 50% share of the transaction fee on Spot or Futures trading activity from each new user that registers on Binance.com via the Binance Widget.
The Binance Widget has been released last spring and has already driven a significant volume of transactions thanks to early adopters including media outlets, market data platforms, crypto wallets, and more. The following companies have partnered with Binance: CryptoPotato, CryptoSlate, Kriptoteknik (Turkey), Cryps.pl (Poland), Ethereumworldnews, Zelaapay, and much more.
Travala.com has just joined the Program as well. Users now have easy access to buying crypto with fiat through the Binance Widget further driving the adoption of cryptocurrency worldwide
Travala.com is the leading cryptocurrency-friendly travel booking service with 2,000,000+ properties in 230 countries and 600 airlines globally. Backed by industry-giant Binance, Travala.com is a champion of cryptocurrency adoption, accepting over 28 leading cryptocurrencies in addition to traditional payment methods.
Binance and Brave integration
And that’s not all! Another great, I would even say, world-changing integration was done thanks to the collaboration with Brave Software. The privacy-oriented browser has recently integrated the new crypto widget into its desktop version.
What does it mean?
It means that you can access the Binance widget from the New Tab page in the Brave desktop browser.
Binance widget features
The cryptocurrency desktop widget offers several functions for managing, buying, and trading cryptocurrency:
You can easily view your Binance account balance
You can deposit supported assets in the account, searching for specific assets, and viewing fiat value. Selecting an asset from this list will also reveal the deposit address in the text and QRCode form.
You can convert your assets. A conversion quote is displayed for 30 seconds; the Binance widget reflects the new balance in the “summary” tab soon after the conversion has completed.
And of course, you can easily buy and sell your crypto assets. Purchases are reflected in the Binance widget shortly after they have concluded.
How to use Binance widget?
Here is a detailed step-by-step guide on how to benefit from the cryptocurrency desktop widget:
- Connect the widget to your Binance account, which is done by clicking the “Connect” button on the widget itself.
- Enter your account credentials in the new popped-up window.
- After successful authentication, the widget is fully operable. Any assets held by Binance are enumerated at this time.
- It will preserve your privacy as API calls are only made into Binance if the user authenticates via OAuth and interacts with the widget.
- You can access the Binance.com or Binance.US and can trade cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, BNB, Ripple, Litecoin, and many others supported by the exchange.
- In order to disconnect your widget, click on the “disconnect” option from the dropdown menu Disconnecting the Binance widget does not impact the user’s Binance account, and the Brave browser is not able to interact with a user’s account again until the user reconnects the widget.
- The widget is enabled by default on the New Tab page, but you can hide it by clicking the menu at the top right corner and choosing “hide Binance” from that menu.
Currently, it is available on all desktop versions of Brave, including Windows, Mac, and Linux versions. It will also arrive on mobile devices later in 2020.
Is Binance Widget Safe?
Binance is a safe exchange platform as well as all the products they release.
The widget only communicates with Binance API via authenticated user interaction. Even so, anyone with privacy concerns can just disconnect the widget. That would immediately stop the browser from interacting with their Binance account.
In other words, you need to log in and log out to the widget as you would do with the regular exchange account.
Widget is a modern feature in the software world. And Binance widget is one of them. It is a user-friendly light-weight component that you would love using. And you can also make some extra money by joining the program and adding it to your website.