Welcome to the IraConvention community! You are reading these Terms because you are using a IraConvention website, digital experience, social media platform, mobile app, wearable technology, or one of our other products or services, all of which are part of IraConvention’s Platform (“Platform”). You may access the Platform through a computer, mobile phone, tablet, console, or other technology, which we refer to here as a “Device”. Your carrier’s normal rates and fees apply to your Device.
These Terms create a legally binding agreement between you and IraConvention and its affiliates (which we may refer to as “IraConvention,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) regarding your use of the Platform in the United States. A few important points:
- Our Terms May Change. We may update these Terms from time to time. If a material change is made, we will post a notice on the Platform or send you a notification. Read through any changes, and if you don’t agree to them, please stop using the Platform. If you continue to use our Platform after we notify you of changes, you will be deemed to have accepted the updated Terms, except to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- GROUND RULES
Eligibility. You are only eligible to use the Platform if you are of legal age in your jurisdiction of residence or if you have consent from your parent or guardian.
Rules for Registration. When you register for an account with us, the following rules apply:
- Be True: Provide accurate and current registration information.
- Be You: Keep your registration personal. Do not register for more than one IraConvention account, register a IraConvention account on behalf of someone else, or transfer your account.
- Be Secure: Keep your username, password and other login credentials secure and do not allow anyone else to use your account.
- Be Responsible: Inform IraConvention immediately of any unauthorized use of your IraConvention account. You are responsible for anything that happens through your IraConvention account – with or without your permission. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IraConvention IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR ACTIVITY THAT RESULTS FROM THE UNAUTHORIZED USE OF YOUR ACCOUNT.
- OWNERSHIP OF CONTENT
Except for User Content (defined below), all of the content on our Platform – including text, software, scripts, code, designs, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, applications, interactive features, articles, news stories, sketches, animations, stickers, general artwork and other content (“Content”) – is owned by IraConvention or others we license Content from, and is protected by copyright, trademark, patent and other laws. IraConvention reserves all rights not expressly described in these Terms.
- All trademarks, service marks and trade names (e.g., the IraConvention name) are owned, registered and/or licensed by IraConvention. You do not acquire a license or any ownership rights to any trademarks, service marks, or trade names through your access or use of the Platform or Content.
- You agree not to change or delete any ownership notices from materials downloaded or printed from the Platform.
- To the extent IraConvention approves the download or use of Content composed of copyrights or copyrightable works, IraConvention grants you a limited, personal, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, and revocable license to access and use such copyrights or copyrightable works solely for their intended purpose and solely for as long as IraConvention makes such Content generally available to the public. You do not acquire any ownership rights in the Content (including any trademarks or other intellectual property included in the Content), and all such Content is intended for personal, non-commercial use. IraConvention reserves the right to monitor your use and to alter or revoke this license or your access to the Content at any time and for any reason. IraConvention reserves the right to take down any Content in violation of these terms or IraConvention’s intellectual property rights. IraConvention allowing you this limited use does not constitute a waiver of any of IraConvention’s rights to the Content.
- Outside of the specific usage rights granted to you by IraConvention in connection with the Platform, you agree not to use, copy, edit, translate, display, distribute, download, transmit, sell, create derivative works of, or in any way exploit any Content, including User Content (unless it is your own User Content that you legally post on the Platform), without IraConvention’s prior written consent. Unauthorized use of the Content may constitute a breach of copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws and may subject you to criminal or civil charges and penalties.
- POSTING CONTENT ON THE PLATFORM
User Content License. Some parts of the Platform allow you to post photos, videos, comments, and other content, which we refer to as “User Content.” IraConvention is not responsible for User Content others post to the Platform. User Content is owned by you or whoever created it, but when you post User Content you license it to IraConvention as described below:
- You represent that you have the right to post your User Content, and you grant IraConvention a non-exclusive, perpetual, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use without notice, compensation, or acknowledgment to you any of the User Content that you post on or in connection with the Platform, including your username and handle, image, and likeness and the likeness of any person who appears or is mentioned in the User Content, or any of the concepts or ideas contained in the User Content, for any purpose, including advertising, marketing, or commercial use, which includes the right to translate, display, reproduce, modify, create derivative works, sublicense, distribute and assign these rights. IraConvention may, in its sole discretion, remove any User Content at any time.
- You understand that deleted User Content may persist in IraConvention’s systems and on the Platform to the extent your User Content has been publicly posted or shared with others who have not deleted it, unless you or the relevant individual request deletion or blocking of personal data in accordance with applicable law. Please contact Customer Service for assistance.
License to Use Comments, Feedback, and Ideas. You understand that any comments, feedback, or ideas you send us are provided on a non-confidential basis and you grant to IraConvention a perpetual, worldwide license to use all comments, feedback and ideas you may share with us, without notice, compensation or acknowledgement to you, for any purposes whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products and services and creating, modifying or improving products and services.
If you consented to receive direct email marketing from IraConvention, we provide you with the opportunity to update your information or opt-out of having your information used for purposes not directly related to placement, processing, fulfillment, or delivery of a product order or servicing of your product. To opt-out of marketing communications, you may:
- Click on the “Unsubscribe” link contained within the email;
- If you have an account with us, change your preferences by going to “Communications Preferences” and opting out of any email marketing streams you have opted into that are currently checked, or opting out of all email marketing streams by clicking “Unsubscribe from all email marketing communications”; or
- Contact Customer Service.
Please give us up to 10 days for the opt-out request to be processed in our systems. If you receive marketing communications from one or more of IraConvention’s partners or affiliates, you must opt out individually from each of those entities from which you are receiving brand-specific marketing communications.
Right to Assign, No Waivers, Severability
- IraConvention may assign its rights and duties under these Terms to any party at any time without notice to you, unless notice to you is required by applicable law, but this will not affect your rights or our obligations under these Terms.
- IraConvention’s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of these Terms is not a waiver of any of these Terms or IraConvention’s rights. Users should always assume these Terms apply.
- If any provision in these Terms is held invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of these Terms shall continue to be enforceable.